Join our team
Thank you for your interest in The Meadows School! We are a diverse and talented community where all faculty and staff strive to reach the highest standards in their respective fields. We are committed to education, and with that, creating a wonderful experience for students and employees alike. As a part of the Meadows family, you will help to support the school's mission and core values each day.
- A 403b retirement plan in which the school contributes a percentage of your salary after 30 days;
- Employer paid benefits including medical and dental plans, life insurance, and long-term disability coverage;
- Optional vision plan and ancillary benefits available at cost;
- Tuition remission for faculty and administrator students;
- Discounted lunch program through Sage Dining Service;
- And more.
The Meadows is also an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not in any way discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, place of national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, or physical disabilities in our employment practices.
Open Positions for the 2022-23 School Year
The Meadows School is seeking qualified baseball coaches with prior coaching experience for the 2023 spring season. Highly motivated candidates possessing strong leadership and communication skills are encouraged to apply. Open positions include: Head High School JV Coach, Assistant High School JV Coach, Head Middle School Coach, and Assistant Middle School Coach. If interested, please submit a resume to Andy Concepcion, Head High School Baseball Coach, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Meadows School is in search of substitute teachers who enjoy working with small classrooms of ambitious students from grades K-12. All applicants should be licensed and must have teaching experience. If you are interested in joining our Meadows team as a substitute, please download and fill out an application and submit it with your resume to our Director of HR.
Open Positions for the 2023-24 School Year
The Meadows School is seeking dynamic, creative, and experienced teachers for the 2023-24 school year, including:
- K-5 Lower School Teacher
- 6-8 Middle School Teacher
- 9-12 Upper School Teacher
- Middle School History Instructor
- Middle School Spanish Instructor
- Middle/Upper School Latin Instructor
- Upper School Biology/Chemistry Instructor
- Upper School English Instructor