Join our team
Thank you for your interest in The Meadows School! We are a diverse and talented community where all faculty and staff strive to reach the highest standards in their respective fields. We are committed to education, and with that, creating a wonderful experience for students and employees alike. As a part of the Meadows family, you will help to support the school's mission and core values each day.
The Meadows School offers a robust and competitive benefits package for full-time employees that includes:
- A 403b retirement plan in which the school contributes a percentage of your salary after 30 days;
- Employer paid benefits including medical and dental plans, life insurance, and long-term disability coverage;
- Optional vision plan and ancillary benefits available at cost;
- Tuition remission for faculty and administrator students;
- Discounted lunch program through Sage Dining Service;
- And more.
The Meadows is also an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not in any way discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, place of national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, or physical disabilities in our employment practices.
Open Positions for the 2019-2020 School Year
The Meadows School is in search of substitute teachers who enjoy working with small class rooms of ambitious students from grades K-12. All applicants should be licensed and must have teaching experience. If you are interested in joining our Meadows team, please download and fill out an application and submit it with your resume to Jeremy Gregersen, Head of School.
Open Positions for the 2020-2021 School Year
The Meadows School is in search of a small number of teachers to fill various positions in grades PreK-12 for the upcoming school year. All applicants should be licensed and must have teaching experience. All full-time faculty positions are paid competitive salaries and receive generous benefits packages. We are looking for:
- Humanities Teacher with a focus on Theatre Class in Middle School
- Spanish Teacher for Middle & Upper School
- Long-term Spanish Substitute for Middle School
If you are interested in joining our Meadows team, please email your resume to Jeremy Gregersen, Head of School.