The two libraries at The Meadows School serve to inspire and cultivate curiosity, exploration, and empathy.The mission, core values, and practices of The Meadows School shape the school’s approach to library curriculum, programming, and collection development. It is through these guiding principles that the Beginning & Lower School Library and Middle & Upper School Library provide a welcoming environment for students, parents, faculty, and staff to:
- Pursue academic and personal interests;
- Engage with diverse ideas and information in a variety of formats;
- Work collaboratively to solve problems for the greater good;
- Develop knowledge and skills necessary for success in the 21st century;
- And cultivate a lifelong love of learning and reading.