Educational technology allows students to explore beyond the classroom as they experiment with the latest programs, devices, and online resources. The technology applications and programs used during class are designed to prepare students for the types of technology they will encounter as the continue to learn and perform at higher levels.
- When do you introduce technology and what devices are used?
- What is a BYOD program and when does it begin?
- What type of computer should my child bring to school?
- Will I need a printer?
- Is technical support available on campus?
- How will I see my child’s grades?
- Are you a Google school?
- Is there anything else we should consider?