Tuition & Financial Aid
Education is an investment
We know that choosing the right school for your children is one of the most important decisions you will make as a family. Tuition dollars go back into the classroom to provide the best learning environment possible for our students.
We are committed to...
- attracting, retaining, and developing the highest quality faculty.
- maintaining top-notch facilities and resources.
- keeping an 11:1 student-teacher ratio across campus.
- offering a breadth of educational and co-curricular programming including advanced science and engineering, world languages, athletics, visual and performing arts, and the list continues.
- providing rich experiences outside of the classroom, from community service and travel opportunities, to field trips and immersive programming.
This tuition is a BIG commitment. We understand. And we can help.
We are dedicated to attracting students from a broad range of economic backgrounds and to ensuring that a Meadows education is available to all families, regardless of their ability to pay. Financial assistance is offered through several vehicles, and these mechanisms enable us to meet the full, demonstrated need of a family—the difference between what a family can pay and the total cost of attendance—because we believe deeply that a Meadows education is an investment in your child and our future.
Financial Aid (FA) Facts
19.2% of students are on FA
12.8% of all tuition dollars go to FA
2.3 Million in FA awarded yearly