Lower School Distance Learning
All Meadows faculty and staff wish to express our appreciation for our amazing Mustang families who continue to communicate often with teachers and administrators. For our part we are determined to deliver the best distance learning in the weeks ahead just as we provided exemplary lessons in our classrooms.
- All lesson materials needed for the weeks ahead have been sent home. During dismissal on Friday, March 13th, teachers assisted our youngest scholars with heavy backpacks stuffed full of books, workbooks, Saxon math, and learning tools.
- We will provide multiple avenues for instruction of our students so that families may choose what works best based on the number of students, grade levels, access to devices, and time constraints in your household. Teachers will be working Tuesday, March 17th from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. in grade level collaboration and training for the weeks ahead.
- We will provide grading policies, remote learning schedules, enrichment opportunities, lessons, Spanish practice, science explorations, and physical education/music activities during the closure.
- Ms. Allie Hersh, Director of Counseling Services, reminds us all to stay positive and connected. Please sign-up for counseling check in as needed by visiting this link.
- Child-friendly, no-cost exercise apps include GoNoodle.com or YouTube Kids.
- Companies like Snapchat, TikTok, and Facebook (which owns WhatsApp and Instagram), set a minimum age of 13 to use their services, which means adult supervision is essential if you plan to use these tools for online experiences.
We will strive to keep Meadows families well-informed while maintaining the continuity of our school’s mission. Please do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com with questions or concerns.
Lower School Director